Monday, May 30, 2016

IBITE Blog News, Big Changes Coming!

I've been quiet of late...but I’ve not been idle, behind the scenes that is. You see, I've been chomping at the bit for sometime to update. IBITE blog needs to grow a little. It needs to be a little more official and more focused.

I’m excited to say that what this means is we have a new site coming!

It’s still in the works, but it’s coming along well.

So what can you expect? Well...it's going to have four major changes.

1) It’s going to have a total makeover and have a much more professional feel. This update will make it more flexible in adding content and give more options behind the scenes. This translates into a richer and fuller experience for you.

2) Another item I’ve added is a speaker’s page. Some have requested more information about me and my speaking topics.

3) There are some posts that are superficial tastes of the topics. So many times there are many resources that I know about or have that I would like to share with you. The main area for these resources will be on a “Store page”. On that page, I’ll give you links to items I recommend from Amazon and other places.

4) I’ve been advised that the name needs an update, more descriptive. So what is the new name you ask? Well that is going to have to be a secret! In other words, you will have to stay tuned to find out! I'll tell you on day zero :)

Alright, there you be! Now you have the lowdown. Keep sharing the site with others and feel free to keep in contact by commenting below the posts! I would love to hear from you. Also, one thing from you, what other changes would you like for the site? Feel free to tell me by commenting below or email me off to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join others & receive
my free blog posts &
resources. Get it now.