Monday, June 13, 2016

New site is here!

http://www.iapologia.com/

As the old saying goes, the enemy of good is perfect.

So it goes with my new site, as I told you about in the last two posts.We have to move on!

And yes, now you can check out the new site! iApologia.com.

There I want to continue to have a platform "Where Science, Reason & Christianity Meet."

As you will see, the site has a total makeover. I have added a speakers page to answer common questions for those who want me talk to their group. Also, I added a store page where I link to many great resource so you can dig deeper.

If you do get the latest posts via email, you will not have to do a thing, just sit back and enjoy the new content!

If you don't get the latest posts via email, please click the email icon below to sign up. Plus, if you sign up for email updates, I will send you my free quick guide "Why Science Points to God."



If you read via RSS, please click the RSS icon to update the address for your reader:


The old IBITE logo is going by the wayside too for the new iApologa logo. The "crossed Z" logo has been switched for the gecko silhouette.

http://www.iapologia.com/You see, the gecko is one of those animals with some really great designs, especially its feet. Not sure what's so cool about the gecko feet? Well start your search out at iApologia.com by visiting a past post on the gecko (click here), then feel free to continue the conversation at iApologia.com!






Click below to go to iApologia.com!

 http://www. iApologia.com



Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join others & receive
my free blog posts &
resources. Get it now.